Board Meeting Notes
All Board of Director and general meetings are to have detailed notes scribed by the secretary and distributed to board members within two weeks after the board meeting. Final approved minutes should be published on the website after approval by the Board of Directors or general membership at a subsequent meeting.
Notes to include the following elements:
- Date, time and location of meeting
- List of board members and their attendance status.
- Notation of executive committee members
- List of guests attending
- Summary of each committee update
- Summary of new business topics
- Summary of any motions and the decision outcome for each
- List of upcoming meeting date(s)